Can I have two OneDrive accounts in File Explorer?
You can add multiple OneDrive for Business accounts to appear in Windows File Explorer. To use more than one personal account at a time, you must use a third-party application. You can also use multiple different cloud services side by side easily.
Table of Contents
How do I add OneDrive to File Explorer?
How to add OneDrive to File Explorer
- Click the Start search box and type “OneDrive.” When OneDrive appears in the search results, click on it.
- Enter the email address associated with your OneDrive account and click “Sign in” and then enter your password.
- Follow the instructions to choose your OneDrive folder.
How do I link multiple OneDrive accounts?
To add another account to OneDrive on your computer
- Select the OneDrive cloud icon in the Windows taskbar or Mac menu bar.
- Select Help & Settings.
- In Settings, select Account, and then select Add an account.
- When OneDrive setup starts, enter your new account, and then select Sign in.
How do I create a new OneDrive account?
Create an account for OneDrive. If you don’t have a Microsoft account, you can create one. Go to onedrive.com and select Sign up for free. Select Create a Microsoft account. Enter your email address and the password you want to use and select Next. Or select Use a phone number instead, enter your phone number,…
How can I “show” OneDrive from File Explorer?
1) Select Control Panel by going to the Start button. 2) Select File Explorer Options from the list and then select the View tab. 3) You will get a big list of options and scroll down until you see Hidden files and folders and then select Show hidden files, folders and drives.
How do I sign in to a different OneDrive account?
Follow these steps to sign in to your OneDrive account: Open the OneDrive site in any browser, as shown in Figure 1. This opens the Sign In page, as shown in Figure 2. This opens another window to sign in the password, as shown in Figure 3 below. This signs you into OneDrive and opens a page with all your folders and documents, as shown in Figure 4.
How do I access OneDrive?
To access OneDrive on your PC, you need to do the following: Press Windows key + S and enter OneDrive. Enter your Microsoft account username and password to sign in to OneDrive.
Why do I have two OneDrive folders in File Explorer?
Why does OneDrive appear twice in File Explorer? The problem occurs due to Windows update and the name of the drive. If the drive was called SkyDrive in the previous version, upgrading to Windows 10 will cause problems. Since they will be treated as separate folders with the same and sometimes different data.
How do I open OneDrive in File Sharing Explorer?
Sign in to OneDrive.com with your personal Microsoft account. In the left pane, under OneDrive, select Shared. Files or folders shared with you appear under the names of the people who shared them. Select a file or folder to open it, just like you would any other item in OneDrive.