In GTA online, The Cayo Perico Heist has over 20 Secondary Target Locations, so you can gain a lot more than Madrazo data. Going out with millions of dollars in cash will be difficult, but it can be done with the help of a well-coordinated team.
The first stage, though, is to explore the island, as there are treasures buried everywhere. The spawn locations can be seen in the video, or you can read on for more information on the secondary targets’ spawn locations.
Table of Contents
Secondary Camera Targets
Cocaine, weed, gold, art, and cash are the Five secondary aims in Cayo Perico Heist. These artefacts are strewn over the island of Cayo Perico, although their location is different for each player. There is a list of spawn places established for these targets, but due to their random nature, some of them will be empty. Furthermore, because silver and gold can spawn in the same places, this article will simply refer to them as “loot” when describing possible spawn sites.
The first stage is to look through the cameras on the island for items you can steal. Pull out your smartphone and use the Sightseer app to view the security camera network in-game. All secondary targets on Cayo Perico cameras are listed below:
- The main goal is the basement.
- Two drops / two paintings in the basement storage
- 1st office cam: a painting
- Office Cam 2 – A work of art
- A loot / a painting – West Storage Cam 1
- Cam 2 from West Storage – A booty
- 1st North Storage Cam – A loot / paint session
- A booty from North Storage Cam 2
- 1st storage cam in the south – a booty
- 2nd South Storage Cam – A loot / paint mission
Make sure you get a good view of each room by panning the cameras as far left and right as possible. This will ensure you don’t miss anything.
Secondary Targets of the Airstrip
On the airstrip in the northwestern section of Cayo Perico Island, there are Six prospective secondary targets.
(2) On top of a ladder in the shed (2) in a structure south of the pilot (2) Secondary targets generally spawn above tables concealed behind chain link fences out of reach. Because each of these items appears in pairs, be sure to photograph both of them at each location. Because spawning are random for everyone, some tables may be vacant, and targets may change from time to time.
North Dock Secondary Targets
In the North Dock, east of the Cayo Perico Island airfield, there are Five secondary targets to consider.
There are several handy equipment here, such as bolt cutters, a grapple, and guard clothing, but the treasures are the primary draw. In the southernmost building near a security camera (3) In a building near the northeast security camera near the grapple (2) Guards and surveillance cameras should be avoided.
Secondary Targets of the Central Complex
In the primary complex, which is located in the center of the island of Cayo Perico, there are Nine probable secondary targets.
Behind a door in the northwestern part of the central complex by a security camera (3) In a T-shaped building opposite the main platform by the bend in the road (2) In a small hangar just south of the main wharf west of a security camera (2) GTA Online Le Cayo Perico Heist is now available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.