How can I make the Start menu bigger?
Change the size of the Start menu
- Select the Home button, select the top or side border, and then drag to the desired size.
- If you want to see all your apps, grab the top or side edges of the Start menu and drag them to the desired size.
Type settings in the search box on the taskbar and select the same. Click System. There is now a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps, and other items. Click Apply and restart the computer to save the changes.
To really reduce the size of your Start Menu, select the Classic Start Menu option on the Start Menu tab. Then click the Customize option, scroll down and select the Show small icons in Start menu option.
1. Open your Start menu. 2. Hover over the top edge of the Start menu until it changes to the ‘Resize’ icon. Drag the border up or down to the size you want. 3. Hover over the right edge of the Start menu until it changes to the ‘Resize’ icon.
2 steps to resize tiles in Windows 10 start menu: Step 1 – Open the start menu. Tap the Home button in the lower left corner to open the menu immediately. Step 2 – Resize the tile. From the Start menu, right-click a tile (eg News), choose Resize from the context menu, and select a size type from Small, Medium, Wide, and Large from the sublist.
Start Menu. The Start menu is a feature of the Windows operating system that provides quick access to programs, folders, and system settings. By default, the Start menu is located in the lower left corner of the Windows desktop.
How to change the font of the Start menu
- Click the Start menu and then Control Panel to open it.
- Type “window color” in the Control Panel window search box and press the “Enter” key.
- Click the “Change window colors and metrics” link.
- Select “Icon” from the dropdown menu labeled “Item.”