How do I clear the cache in Firefox Windows 10?
clear the cache
- In the menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy and security panel.
- In the Cookies and site data section, click Clear data….
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and site data.
- With Cached Web Content checked, click the Clear button.
Table of Contents
What is the shortcut to clear history in Firefox?
Press the following keys at the same time: [Ctrl], [Shift] Y [Del]. A pop-up window titled “Clear Recent History” opens.
How do I quickly delete my browsing history?
clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- In the upper right corner, tap More. History.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To delete everything, touch All time.
- Check “Browsing history”.
- Tap Clear data.
How to clear Firefox history?
How do I delete my history?
- Click the menu button to open the menu panel. Click the Library button on your toolbar. (
- Click on History and select Clear Recent History….
- Select how much history you want to clear:
- Click the OK button.
How do I clear the history of Mozilla Firefox?
How do I clear Firefox search bar history?
Delete all your search history in Firefox on desktop
- Open a Firefox window and select Library (looks like four books on a shelf) from the top menu bar.
- Select History.
- Select Clear Recent History.
- Select the time range to clear from the dropdown menu and choose All.
- Select OK.
How do I clear search suggestions in Firefox?
Enabling or disabling search suggestions You can enable or disable search suggestions at any time. and select Settings. Select the search panel, and then check or uncheck the Provide search suggestions box in Firefox’s search settings.
How do I clear the cache for a specific website in Firefox?
Clear web browser cache – Firefox
- Select the dropdown menu in the top right corner, select Preferences.
- Go to the Privacy and security tab and click Clear data in the Cookies and site data section.
- Deselect the Cookies and Site Data option, and then click the Clear button. Close the Preferences page.
Where does Firefox save history?
Firefox’s form history is stored in the file ‘formhistory. sqlite database’, inside table ‘moz_formhistory’. Firefox logins are stored in the file ‘logins. json file’.
How do you clear history in Firefox?
How to delete browsing history in Firefox Click the menu button at the top right of your Firefox browser and then go to History>Clear Recent History. A dialog box will appear asking you to select the range of history you want to delete. Select that time and click delete now.
How do I clear my Firefox cache?
Use the following steps to clear the cache in Firefox. Open Firefox on your device and tap the ‘Menu’ button. Select ‘Settings’ and click ‘Privacy’ in the next window. Select the ‘Erase Now’ option to get the list of things you can erase.
How do I delete the history of Mozilla Firefox?
Click the menu button and select Options. Select the Privacy and security panel and go to the History section. In the dropdown menu next to Firefox, choose Use custom settings for history. Check the Clear history when Firefox closes box. To specify which story types should be See more…
How to automatically delete browsing history in Firefox?
Automatically delete browsing data in Mozilla Firefox Go to the “Options” page of Firefox. You can use “about:preferences” to directly access the options page. Visit the ‘Privacy’ page and under history, from the drop-down menu, choose “use custom settings for history”. Check the “clear history when I close Firefox” option. Click ‘OK’ to save the settings.