How do I switch Google Calendar to month view?
Change view settings
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the upper right corner, click Settings. Settings.
- On the left, click View Options.
- Choose your configuration. The changes are saved automatically.
Table of Contents
Can the default calendar be changed in Google Calendar?
Go to Services. This is where you can select which calendar you want to use as the default with Google Assistant. Now when you add a new entry using your voice, this is where it will be added. Services> then select which calendar you want to use as default.
How do I change my default calendar settings?
Change the default calendar
- Click File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- In the Account Settings dialog box, click the Data Files tab. It shows you a list of all your accounts.
- Select the account in which you want to store your calendar information by default, and then click Set as Default.
- Click Close.
Why does the Google Calendar app show 31?
Today’s date is April 28, 2021: The Google Calendar app icon shows “28”, instead of the default “31”. If you like what you see, take the time to move all the apps you had on your old home screen to your new home screen.
How do I change my default calendar on Google?
Check your device’s default calendar Visit Settings > Calendar and select Default Calendar to view available calendars provided by accounts in the Passwords & Accounts section of Settings.
How do I change the default visibility in Google calendar for all events?
On your computer, open Google Calendar. Open the event you want to update. Click Default Visibility and choose privacy settings for the event. Click Save.
How do I set the date on my calendar?
Calendar administrators can set the default calendar view date: Go to Settings > Date & Time. There you can choose to adjust the start date of your calendar. Choose Specific Date, Current Date, or First Day Of from the dropdown menu. Set the option to Specific Date or First Day Of, as needed.