How do I transfer photos from my Galaxy S8 to my computer?
Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
- If prompted to allow access to your data, tap. ALLOW. .
- Touch and hold the. Status bar. (located at the top) and then drag down. The image shown below is just an example.
- From the. Android. System section, make sure File Transfer is selected.
Table of Contents
How do I transfer files from my Galaxy S8 to my laptop?
Connect the data cable to the USB socket and port on your computer. Swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap the connection icon. Touch Transfer media files to activate the function.
How do I connect my S8 phone to my computer?
- From the home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the app tray.
- Tap Settings > Connections.
- Tap Mobile HotSpot and Tethering.
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- To share your connection, move the USB Tethering switch to ON.
How do I connect my S8+ to my laptop?
How do I transfer files from s8 to USB?
- 1 Start the My Files app.
- 2 Locate the file you want to transfer to your USB.
- 3 Touch and hold the file to select it and touch Copy or Move.
- 4 Return to the My Files home page and select USB Storage 1.
- 5 Select the folder where you would like to save the file, then touch Copy here.
How to import pictures from Samsung to PC?
Way 1: Transfer Pictures from Samsung Galaxy to Computer with USB Cable 1. Connect Galaxy phone to computer with USB cable. 2. Select the connection mode “MTP”. 3. Move pictures from Samsung Galaxy to PC.
How can I download photos from my Samsung phone to my PC?
Double-click on your cell phone’s hard drive to boot it up. Select the “Photos” folder located on the hard drive. You should see a list of the images on your Samsung cell phone. Right-click the images you want to upload to your computer and click “Copy.” Select the folder where you want to download the photos on your computer.
How do I transfer photos from my Samsung camera to my computer?
Double-click the Samsung icon to open its folder on the computer. Select and open a folder on your computer to save the image. Select an image from the open folder on your phone to transfer it to your computer. Drag the image to the folder where it will be saved.
How do I transfer videos from my Samsung Galaxy S8 to my computer?
- Connect the data cable to the USB socket and port on your computer.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap the connection icon.
- Touch Transfer media files to activate the function.
- Start a file manager on your computer.
How do I transfer files from my Galaxy S8 to my computer wirelessly?
How to drag and drop files from Samsung phones to Windows 10 PC?
- Open the phone screen in the Your Phone app on your PC.
- Navigate to a folder in the My Files section.
- Touch and hold the desired file until a check mark appears.
- To transfer additional files, just tap on them.
How do I transfer photos from my Samsung Galaxy S8 to my Chromebook?
Back up photos from your camera or phone
- Step 1 – Connect to your Chromebook.
- Step 2: Backup the photos. On your Chromebook, the Files app will open. Select Import. Your Chromebook will automatically find photos you haven’t saved to Google Drive. Sometimes this scan will take a while.