How do I use Cordova plugin in ionic reaction?
- npm install @ionic-native/core. // Install the Ionic Native TypeScript wrapper.
- npm install @ionic-native/barcode-scanner. // Install the Cordova plugin.
- npm install phonegap-plugin-barcodescanner. // Update the native platform projects to include the newly added plugin.
Table of Contents
How do I use the Cordova Device Plugin?
Cordoba – Device
- Step 1: Install the device plugin. To install this plugin, we need to run the following snippet at the command prompt.
- Step 2: Add button. We will use this plugin the same way we use the other Cordova plugins.
- Step 3: Add an event listener.
- Step 4: Create functions.
How do I add the Cordova plugin to ionic?
- npm install -g @ionic/cli.
- npm uninstall -g cordova. npm install -g @ionic-enterprise/cordova.
- ionic login.
- ionic start.
- cd my app. register of Ionian companies.
- platform ionic cordova add ios. cordova ionic platform add android.
- npm install @ionic-enterprise/plugin-name.
How do I use the Cordova plugin in ionic 5?
Install Ionic Cordova and Native Camera Plugin
- ionic cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-camera.
- npm install @ionic-native/camera.
- You can take JSON photos.
How do I find my device name in ionic?
Get device version and device name in Ionic
- Install cordova-plugin-device / @ionic-native/device: $ ionic cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-device.
- Install cordova-plugin-device-name: $ ionic cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-device-name.
Are there cordova plugins for ionic app?
For developers using Ionic with Cordova, our team has developed a collection of TypeScript wrappers for open source Cordova plugins that make it easy to add native functionality to any Ionic app. See Native Ionic. These plugins are submitted and maintained by the Ionic community.
What are the components of a Cordova plugin?
All plugins have two components: the native code (Cordova) and the TypeScript code (Ionic Native). Cordova plugins are also wrapped in a Promise or Observable to provide a common plugin interface and a modernized development approach.
How to create a camera app with Ionic?
In this tutorial, we are going to create a basic camera app using Ionic/Angular. This allows a user to click an image through a native camera device and returns the images in Base64 URL format. To access the native device camera, we will use Ionic Native, it is a wrapper for Cordova plugins that offers easy and better integration with Angular.
Can a Cordova plugin be used in angular?
Angular apps can use Cordova or Capacitor to build native mobile apps. Import the plugin into a @NgModule and add it to the list of providers. For Angular, the import path must end with /ngx. Angular’s change detection is handled automatically.