- Installing the Selenium library on Mac and Windows.
- Install Headless Google Chrome Driver on Mac and Windows.
- Write and run a python script to load the github.com website in a front-end browser.
Table of Contents
How do you evaluate a code in Python?
You can use Python’s built-in eval() to dynamically evaluate expressions from string-based input or compiled code… To evaluate a string-based expression, Python’s eval() performs the following steps:
- Analysis expression.
- Compile it to bytecode.
- Evaluate it as a Python expression.
- Returns the result of the evaluation.
What is eval() in JS?
You can use js2py context to run your js code and get output from document.write with a mock document object – quickjs should be the next best thing after quickjs comes out. Just install Quickjs and you’re ready to go.
Using ajax send text to a python script on your server. Configure the script to return data in easy-to-parse (for js) notation (such as JSON), and assign the result to arrOfStrings in the success handler. – Asad Saeeduddin Nov 1 ’12 at 10:56 You can run the official Python interpreter in the browser by compiling it using clang and Emscripten.