How do you delete Excel rows by criteria?
Follow these steps:
- Step 1: Select your Yes/No column.
- Step 2: Press Ctrl + value F.
- Step 3 – Search for No value.
- Step 4: Click Find All.
- Step 5: Select all by pressing Ctrl + A.
- Step 6: Right-click on any No value and hit Delete.
- Step 7: A dialog box will open.
- Step 8 – Select the entire row.
Table of Contents
How do I delete all rows after a row in Excel?
To do this, hold down the Ctrl key and then press the “-” (minus) key on your keyboard. Excel displays the Delete dialog box. Select the Entire row option, as shown, and then choose OK. After you do, Excel deletes the empty rows.
How do you remove infinite rows and columns in Excel?
Delete infinite rows from Excel
- Select the entire range and apply AutoFilter.
- Click an AutoFilter dropdown menu.
- Uncheck everything and then check only the whitespace option (so only whitespace is visible)
- If you want to remove entire rows of blanks and some columns contain data, repeat 2 and 3 for all columns of data.
How to delete rows with a specific value in Excel?
The following VBA code is for deleting rows with specific data from Excel worksheet. This code will delete the rows (1 to 20) if the cell value is “Your data”. Please follow below steps to run VBA code to delete rows if cell contains string value from Excel spreadsheets.
How to delete a cell with an error in Excel?
Here to check if the cell contains any errors. And Row Numbers are the row numbers to remove. And the EntireRow.Delete method will delete the entire rows from the Excel spreadsheet. The following VBA code is for deleting rows based on the cell value with errors in Excel worksheet. This code will delete the rows (1 to 20) with error cell values”.
How to delete rows with error in VBA?
Here is the VBA syntax and sample VBA code to delete rows with error cells from worksheet using VBA. We are using the Delete method of the worksheet’s Rows object. Here to check if the cell contains any errors. And Row Numbers are the row numbers to remove. And the EntireRow.Delete method will delete the entire rows from the Excel spreadsheet.
How to delete rows if cells are blank in a long list in Excel?
1. Select the column where if the cells are blank, you will delete the rows of these blank cells, and click Home > Find & Select > Go To Special. 2. In the Go To Special dialog box, check the Blanks option and click the OK button. See screenshot above: